SOLD Genzler BA12-3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SteveC, Jan 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Price:
    As new Genzler BA12-3 cab. I used it at church once with an MG800. Just more cab and amp than I need. The 800 has been replaced by a 350/BA10-2 combo so I don't need the BA12-3.

$700 includes CONUS shipping. $650 for a local sale.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. SteveC

Price Drop.

3. SteveC

Looks like this is sold.

4. GILLESBASS

GILLESBASS

Jul 3, 2017
    Hi, I have been reading a lot about the genzler, and i can't decide ... I am surprise by your move, now that you have the combo 350 ...do you have any regret about the 800 and BA 12-3 ??? What is the key element, you have lost some money selling both for the combo... ... looking for 800 with either Ba 210 or Ba 12-3 ...the BA 10-2 use eminence not the faital combination.... Faital are better speaker! ...just confuse because i can't try before buying it... rely only on comments... scary :)

5. SteveC

No regrets. You almost always lose money when you buy new and sell. I didn't lose that much. Sold it to a friend so that's even better.

I far prefer the smaller set up. It still sounds huge - as huge as I need as I don't do high volume gigs with an amp. This is for home practice and jazz gigs. My usual gigs are DI/IEM so my gear is even less. A Pedaltrain Nano, my earbuds, and my bass.

For now the combo is all I need. If it's not down the road, I'll add another BA10-2 can and I'll be set.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021