1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Genzler BA12-3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SteveC, Jan 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Price:
    As new Genzler BA12-3 cab. I used it at church once with an MG800. Just more cab and amp than I need. The 800 has been replaced by a 350/BA10-2 combo so I don't need the BA12-3.

$700 includes CONUS shipping. $650 for a local sale.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Price Drop.

3. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Looks like this is sold.

4. GILLESBASS

GILLESBASS

Jul 3, 2017
    Hi, I have been reading a lot about the genzler, and i can't decide ... I am surprise by your move, now that you have the combo 350 ...do you have any regret about the 800 and BA 12-3 ??? What is the key element, you have lost some money selling both for the combo... ... looking for 800 with either Ba 210 or Ba 12-3 ...the BA 10-2 use eminence not the faital combination.... Faital are better speaker! ...just confuse because i can't try before buying it... rely only on comments... scary :)

5. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    No regrets. You almost always lose money when you buy new and sell. I didn't lose that much. Sold it to a friend so that's even better.

I far prefer the smaller set up. It still sounds huge - as huge as I need as I don't do high volume gigs with an amp. This is for home practice and jazz gigs. My usual gigs are DI/IEM so my gear is even less. A Pedaltrain Nano, my earbuds, and my bass.

For now the combo is all I need. If it's not down the road, I'll add another BA10-2 can and I'll be set.