SOLD Gibson RD Artist Bass 2018

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dorej, Jun 12, 2018.

1. dorej

dorej Lowdown Dirtydog

Dec 28, 2017
    Ohio
    Price:
    $1399
    Strings:
    MINT 2018 GIBSON RD ARTIST 4-string BASS - Gibson Hardshell case included with this sale. The factory plastic is still on the pickguard as well as the control cavity.

After a long hiatus from playing bass, I got back into it about (3) months ago. This was the first bass I bought. After a bit of playing, I realized I missed having a 5th string and the fact that I like the string spacing on 5-strings more than 4-string bass guitars. As such, I've bought several 5-strings since and this is gathering moss (not literally...right?) as it sits alone in its case. This is a bad @$$ sounding bass guitar. Big mean and every other adjective you might use to describe a hammer smashing rock. You won't be disappointed with the sonic abilities of this bass. If they made this in a 5-string, I'd have one.

· Body Shape: RD Artist

· Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed

· Number of Strings: 4

· Color: Ebony

· Body Material: Maple

· Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer

· Neck Material: Maple

· Neck Shape: Rounded

· Radius: 12"

· Fingerboard Material: Rosewood

· Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Dots

· Number of Frets: 20, Medium

· Scale Length: 34"

· Nut Width: 1.60"

· Nut Material: Tektoid

· Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-Point Babicz Full Contact Bridge

· Tuners: Grover Shamrocks

· Neck Pickup: Rhythm EB Bass Humbucker

· Bridge Pickup: Lead EB Bass Humbucker

· Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x blend, 2 x high/low EQ, 1 x mid parametric EQ, 1 x mini-switch (active/passive)

· Case Included: Hardshell Case

Will be professionally packed - Note: I take pictures of the packaging process and forward pictures to the Buyer via email. Shipping via FedEx or UPS, whichever you prefer. Shipped with full insurance. CONUS only.

Also note: being that I'm a new(er) member here, I've made 5 purchases to date, but no sales. Because Seller Feedback is important, please see my feedback ratings on my Reverb.com store: Moose's House of Hi-Gain Feedback

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    nbsipics, Milo's and Double E like this.
  2. higain617

higain617

Sep 12, 2013
    WA
    Are these fairly light? The 70's ones were like strapping on an anchor.

3. dorej

dorej Lowdown Dirtydog

Dec 28, 2017
    Ohio
    11 lbs. of Gibson glory, bro!

Not sure if you consider that heavy?

Personally I love a heavy guitar.