SOLD Godin A5 Ultra Fretted Excellent 5 string bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by robassable, Mar 4, 2018.

1. robassable

robassable Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    PRICE DROP 750 SHIPPED!

I purchased this bass brand new one year ago. I am not exaggerating to describe as "new" or "near new" condition. It plays sounds and looks excellent. I didn't even move the plastic labels on the back plastic covers. Comes with the original high quality gig bag which has only minor scuffs here and there. Neck and action are great on this one and the neck has not budged or needed a truss rod adjustment since I received it new. This is the fretted Ultra model with the Lace Sensor magnetic pickup near the bridge which can be combined with the piezo pickup under the bridge to produce about any tone you want. Has the 13 pin connecter for synth. Will come with the original box and packing. 750 shipped to the USA lower 48 states.

Godin A5 Ultra Five-string Semi-acoustic Bass Guitar Features:
    • Tone-packed semi-acoustic bass with three different output options
    • Rosewood fretboard with 16" radius plays fast and smooth
    • Custom undersaddle transducers and preamp provide rich, organic acoustic tones
    • Lace Sensor low-profile electric pickup gives you classic solidbody electric bass tones
    • 13-pin Synth Access output gives you control over Roland GR Series synthesizers

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. robassable

Feb 2, 2014
    Bump

3. robassable

Feb 2, 2014
    OK 750 Shipped!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021