1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Hartke HyDrive 112 Cabinet (HX-112)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fritzk9, Dec 31, 2017.

1. fritzk9

fritzk9 Supporting Member

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    Price:
    $200
    Selling a pair of Hartke HyDrive HX-112 speaker cabinets. These are the cabs with the selectable 4/8 ohm load, ideal for running the same load with an amp regardless of using 1 or 2 cabs. Both cabs also have the switchable tweeter, are super lightweight (approx. 34 lbs) and capable of handling 300W. Both have some wear on the tolex (cuts, some small rips) from small gigs and rehearsals but still sound great and in good condition.

Asking $200 each plus actual shipping (approx. $30 within CONUS).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    NigelD, KeithPas and BritFunk like this.
  2. KeithPas

KeithPas Supporting Member

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Bump for a great cabinet at a great price.

fritzk9 likes this.
  3. fritzk9

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks! They do everything I was hoping they would: low weight, excellent sound, and great scalability. I can run 1 or 2 and always ensure that my amp is seeing 4 ohms, and they provide a pretty even frequency response. I can also switch off the tweeter as needed on the bottom cabinet. These were the answer for me after several hours of investigation into the perfect solution for my speaker and amp dilemma, and I finally had the power to keep up with a loud drummer I played with. They have no problem with the low B of my bass (I play 5 string exclusively).

BritFunk likes this.
  4. Mark Maciasz

Mark Maciasz

Jan 2, 2018
    PM Sent

5. fritzk9

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    One cabinet sold; one still available.

BritFunk likes this.
  6. BritFunk

BritFunk

Jan 8, 2009
    I'll take the second cabinet - PayPal sent!

:)

Thanks!
    Kurt (BritFunk)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  7. fritzk9

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    Second cab is sold! Thanks Kurt!

BritFunk likes this.