1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Hipshot A bridgeBlack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Price:
    Both are Top loading, string through and the black is brass made, idk if the chrome is brass or aluminum. Hipshot quality,I think this is like $108 new, so save some coin. Comes with 3 screws and allen key for the black one and 3 screws and no allen key for the chrome one. They both look similar but there not identical, no idea why maybe they changed design of it a bit. The black one has the string through holes in a line with the mounting holes, the chrome one has the mounting holes in front of the string through ones, thats the difference I am describing.

$59 Shipped CONUS each-chrome one sold

019. 017. 018.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  2. 017.

Attached Files:

016.jpg
      File size:
      994 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  3. Hi, I'd take the black if you can ship to Ontario Canada? I pay charges of course!

4. bolophonic

bolophonic

Dec 10, 2009
    Durham, NC
    I have a G&L bridge that I don't plan to use... Do you ever consider trades?

5. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    PM Sent

6. sold

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015