1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hipshot replacement bridge for Rickenbacker 4001/4003

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by h2blink, Oct 29, 2010.

1. h2blink

h2blink

Feb 10, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I have a chrome plated Hipshot replacement bridge for a Rickenbacker bass. Its in mint/very good condition. $100 shipped and paypal'd

I'll get pics up tonight...

Thanks! Jason

2. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA
    PM

3. H2blink can you post the picture of it?

4. Hey I found an answer that looks good for after you remove the bridge cover on your Ric. it is a plexi with mirror appearance at Pickguardian. they do great work just Google them. I don't think I can post a website on here. It also has a nice lip on it to rest your thumb, that is were I place my thumb is on the pick up. This will do until someone fabricates a chrome or stainless replacement cover for the pick up. I may do that I have a friend with a machine shop. hope this helps. for the time being this plexi fitting comnes in two pieces and look much better than a black hole in the center of my mapleglo.

5. h2blink

h2blink

Feb 10, 2009
    Orlando, FL