1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Humphrey Audio Bass Modded CS-3 Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by petersenbass, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Humphrey Audio Bass Modded CS-3 Compressor Pedal
    LED Indicator
    True bypass
    Excellent Low End reponse
    $110 shipped
    Trades or partial trades considered...Opto Stomp, Comfort Strapp,Octave Pedal,....

2. Hello,
    I just bought a Boss LMB-3 because of the inexpensive price point but was very tempted to buy the Humphrey Audio Ultra Bass Smasher listed on ebay for $155.00. I bought the LMB-3 for $55.00 new/Ebay. The obvious issue with the LMB-3 is the enhance circuit (Noisy/Hiss) but pretty quiet pedal otherwise, when enhance is turned off!. If I may, what don't you like about the Humphrey... I'm actually looking at considering another compressor perhaps... Thanks for your input,

James...

3. This pedal is the bass smasher. It is a great analog compressor. One of my favorite ones I've tried. But I seem to prefer optical compressors.

This boss can get subtle compression or squash it for a unique effect.

4. Price Drop

5. Bump

6. fitz420

fitz420 Knows Lows

Oct 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    incoming pm.....

7. On Hold Pending Trade