1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez 5 string 20th anniversary SR Prestige

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mcalve, Jun 15, 2012.

1. mcalve

mcalve

Aug 7, 2011
    I've had this bass for a year and a half. This bass has a mahogany body and some sort of rosewood for the neck (feels really smooth). Active electronics with Bartonlini humbucker pickups and bass and treble boost/cut and semi-parametric mid boost/cut.

I bought this bass at chuck levins music store in MD where it retailed at $1150. Light gigging and recording. It still plays great but i just got a new 4 string so I'm selling it. $750 local pick up (I'm in Northern Virginia) or $750 plus shipping.

Attached Files:

2. mcalve

mcalve

Aug 7, 2011
    bump this only 350 made... Plays like a beast! Make me an offer!

3. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9

Sep 1, 2007
    Arizona
    What does it weigh?
    Can it cop a P like sound?

4. mcalve

mcalve

Aug 7, 2011
    Yea definitely. I found if you turn the pickup balancer to the neck pickup you get that p tone

5. Jeff A Jensen

Jeff A Jensen Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2009
    Sent you a PM yesterday........

6. NateMan

NateMan

Jul 17, 2008
    Palm Coast FL
    I have to say that this is one of the best playing Ibby's and best sounding. It very flexable in tone and you can dial in pretty much what you want from it. I love mine and out of the 12 or so basses I own this will not be one that I get rid of readily! Great bass for the price point!

7. mcalve

mcalve

Aug 7, 2011
    Bass is sold!