1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ibanez Garry Willis GWB 35 Fretless 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Slapstyle, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Slapstyle

Slapstyle

Dec 3, 2009
    Maine
    Price:
    $500
    Strings:
    Fretless 5 string GWB 35. Special ordered without the finger ramp. Strung with Labella tape wounds. Virtually unplayed. My son is not included. :) Pictures taken in haste. I promise to wipe the finger grease off the face before I pack it. $500 plus shipping.

fretless. fretless front. fretless rear.

2. Private Notion

Private Notion Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Oregon
    Hey is this still available?

Are you interested in trades at all? I have an mij fender jazz reissue, or a mesa boogie walkabout scout 12" combo ?

3. AndroWal

AndroWal

Sep 28, 2003
    Ojai, CA
    Is this bass still available? If so, why are you selling? As you mention it is virtually un-played...any issues with the bass at all regarding its functions i.e. truss-rod, any other adjustments, neck twist, etc.? Is it well balanced? Any neck-dive? How old is it? Where did you buy? And what form of payment do you prefer?

4. AndroWal

AndroWal

Sep 28, 2003
    Ojai, CA
    Also....any case? Any modifications that you've done? Any blemishes on the bass? Damage to neck? Thank you!