1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez Talman Bass TMB605 - basically new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by slappahdabass, May 7, 2019.

1. slappahdabass

slappahdabass Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Price:
    Strings:
    I am unfortunately having to sell my gear as I move cross-country. I purchased this bass last year, and it replaced a 2012 Fender American Deluxe jazz V. I feel like this bass is significantly more reliable in setup, and a ton of fun to play with the Nordstrom PJ setup.

Basically hasn't been played as I've played entirely double bass gigs in the last year. I will post a comment with pictures when I get home this afternoon. I would like to keep this local to DFW, and I am motivated to sell ASAP.

Bass comes with a generic hardshell, and will be strung with new DRs before I deliver it. I am also more interested in selling this with my amp (TC Electronic RH450 + Avatar 112 Neo; listed in the amps section) and would discount the whole setup if that happens.