SOLD Innovative Guitars Aluminum P Bass Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Windowliquor, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Windowliquor

Windowliquor Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Price:
    I had this aluminum P Bass neck made by Innovative Guitars in Oregon, and as much as I love it, unfortunately a weak shoulder makes this unwieldy for me to play long term, so my loss will be someone's gain. If you're familiar with Travis Bean and Electrical Guitar Company, then you already know about the incredible tone and piano-like sustain of aluminum necks. Notes are crystal clear and ring out seemingly forever. Turn up the gain, and it gets very aggressive without sacrificing any clarity. Medium jumbo frets. Includes genuine USA Hipshot 1/2" Ultralight tuners, and Allen head mounting bolts. Like I said, it ain't light--almost 6 pounds, but for the right player, this is an absolute beast. I paid $700 new, two weeks ago, will sacrifice for $525 shipped CONUS. IMG_2314.JPG IMG_2315.JPG IMG_2316.JPG

Attached Files:

arbitrary and redstrand like this.
  2. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Super Cool!!! What body did you have this, or plan to have this mounted on? 21 Frets, but I can't see in the pics if there is a "Warmoth like" over hang for the last fret. GLWTS.

3. Windowliquor

Jul 6, 2018
    Had it mounted to a US P Bass body. And you are correct, it does have the small "overhang."

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  4. cornfarmer

cornfarmer jam econo Supporting Member

May 14, 2002
    Standard 12" radius?

Edit - plastic nut? That's kinda weird.

5. Windowliquor

Jul 6, 2018
    It's a 9.5" radius, and I do think it is a plastic nut.