1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jazz Bass Body --

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Craig_S, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig_S

Craig_S Inactive

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
    eBay purchased a few years ago. It's not a bad body. The neck pocket is a bit deeper than a fender (less than 1/8") and less than 1/16" wider. The holes for the neck screws were redrilled and filled with hardwood dowel--the new holes were cheated so the slight gap in the width isn't visible by the player. The pickup and control cavities have been shielded with the copper tape that has conductive adhesive. The photos are of the body as it was when I received it.

It has worked fine for me. I just found a good deal on a MIM body, so I'll be using that. Now, you can have this body cheap. It's a great candidate for someone who wants to try a refin, or use it as is. It's a solid wood body. I think it's Chinese made. Not sure. It reminds me of an SX. Strap buttons and bridge included.

Standard Fender parts--pickguards, pickups, control plates and bridges--fit this body without a problem.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is how it sits at the moment:
    [​IMG]

$60.00 shipped That's the least I'll take on this one.

Lower 48 only please. I just checked estimated shipping to the UK. You don't want to go there...

2. Craig_S

Craig_S Inactive

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
    Added info. Bridge will be included. I don't have the screws, though.

3. mybook1234

mybook1234

Jul 22, 2010
    Pm sent

4. Craig_S

Craig_S Inactive

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
    still here

5. Craig_S

Craig_S Inactive

Oct 15, 2008