SOLD Jazz body #No CNC hole#

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by neo 7, Nov 1, 2017.

1. neo 7

neo 7 The bass player doesn't get a sandwich

Aug 22, 2011
    Erie, PA
    Price:
    $140
    Up for sale is a MIJ Fernandes Jazz body. I had a Fender Classic 50s neck and a Fender MIM Standard neck on this body and both fit fine. Looks really cool without the pickguard, I wanted to get a MIJ Duff neck with a painted headstock for this, but I digress.

No bridge or strap pins, and I cannot guarantee the pickups work. I'll include the factory pickguard, but it looks cooler without it. The ground strip is bent and there is some mojo gunk under the bridge. Some scratches and dings and stuff, nothing unusual, but it's been gigged.

I think this bass was a Fernandes copy of a Fender 62 Jazz re-issuse, hence the metal ground strip.

Weighs in at 6lbs. 9oz. Balanced really well with both necks I had on it.

$140 shipped CONUS ONLY. Paypal or USPS money order.

20171101_200607.jpg 20171101_200728.jpg

Ask me nicely, and I'll throw in a neck plate with screws.

2. neo 7

neo 7 The bass player doesn't get a sandwich

Aug 22, 2011
    Erie, PA
    Here's some side dings. I turned the flash on so they don't look as bad in normal light.

20171101_200346.jpg
    20171101_200327.jpg

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021