1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jerry Jones Dolphin-Nose 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Kelly Coyle, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    The guitar in my avatar is for sale, a teal Jerry Jones dolphin-nose six string bass (tuned E-E). In excellent condition except for some paint chipping on the back of the neck behind the first couple of frets, and along the back-bottom edge. I don't notice it while I am playing, but it is there. (I have the details of the paint color somewhere, FWIW, and the Jones folks offered to touch it up if I sent it to them, but I haven't been bothered by it enough.) It plays and sounds great, needs strings. Comes with soft case (not a Jones case). 30" scale.

$500 (new price) shipped in the lower 48. It looks like they're about a grand new right now.

Here's a live clip of me murdering a solo with it. The recording is terrible (one mic), but, I don't know, you get an idea.

2. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
  3. bkbirge

bkbirge

Jun 25, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    drool bump, jerry jones stuff is top notch

4. Gear

Gear

Jul 10, 2008
    Is this a baritone guitar? Wouldn't it belong on non bass related?

5. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    No, it's a tic-tac bass. Tuned E (bass guitar) A D G B E.

6. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    Price down to $525 shipped.

7. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    I'm a motivated seller, I guess. I'll drop one more time, to $500.