SOLD Jule Amps Monique/Demeter 800 watt amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RussT, Mar 31, 2020.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    I recently acquired this amazing head in a trade with bassballs27 for one of my basses. It is an absolute beast and they definitely live up to their reputation.

I love this amp but I think I am realizing that I am really a solid state preamp guy. I really like the super quick attack and response you get from solid state and I will sacrifice warmth for it. This amp has as very quick response compared to all other tube amps I have played but I miss the ultra quick Magellan 800 I used to own.

I have included some info below from the previous for sale thread.

{from the previous thread.}
    "Up for sale or trade is my Monique / Demeter 800D also known as the “De-Monique”. This is the early Monique Tardis ad it’s called today that started the powered version of the Monique preamp. Works flawlessly. Push/pull gain on the line level and sensitivity knobs. Just like the latest version.

Just had a check up from my tech and I had him do a small mod. I got him to add a “power amp in” which is a true bypass to the power section or the Demeter 800D. By plugging into the 800D you get 100% output of the 800D. This means you can use other preamps with this power section. You can also use the line out for a preamp output to use it independently too."

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    bassballs27 and TolerancEJ like this.
  2. bassballs27

bassballs27 Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    As the previous owner of this amp, I can full attest that it’s incredible! If I didn’t have all the amps I’ll need right now, I’d get this back from Russ in a second!
    This is amp offers a great experience with a true production of your basses tone!

RussT likes this.
  3. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    I just bought a darkglass microtubes 900 so would prefer a cash deal now but will consider a partial trade for a Genzler Magellan 800

4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price dropped to $1325. You won’t flnd cheaper.

emoterply and 31HZ like this.
  5. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Okay so I am now dropping this to the absolutely ridiculous price of $1250. A reminder that these are $2800 new. This is a beast of an amp at a ridiculously low price. I have never seen one this low. Come and get it.

6. Ryno1330

Ryno1330

Jan 14, 2020
    Helluva price, at a different time it would be mine!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022