1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Kubicki X-Factor + GenzBenz Combo (Michigan)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by basszillla, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Rare chance to get a Phillip Kubicki X-factor. (pre-fender). . . . .
    23 fret ebony fretboard * multi-laminate neck * Kubicki pickups & 18v preamp with 2 active/3 passive settings + "mute" setting * volume, P.U. blend, bass, treble * 32" scale (36" E string with the patented drop D lever engaged) * OHSC.
    Shes not mint, but plays solid & strong & sounds awesome ! * some body nicks/chips/buckle rash/headstock nicks, etc..... & the case is a bit worn ; but everything is original (except strings)
    These basses dont pop up for sale too often , especially a pre-fender. Hate having to put it up for sale, but financial crisis/bills, etc . . . has to take priority. Will miss the bass , although it doesnt get much play time , so hopefully it can get "adopted" into a new loving family. Really dont want to hafta put it up on evilbay

Also : Genz Benz NEOX 400 - 112T * 300/425 watt 1x12 + tweeter combo amp (has oem footswitch too)
    $2050.oo for both ( + gas $$ if you'd like me to deliver . . . (within reasonable distance)) - no shipping
    Will sell amp seperate OR bass

http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h417/basszillla/Bass Guitar stuff/

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/genzbenz-neox400-112-t-michigan-900238/

2. adriandmello

adriandmello

Dec 6, 2007
    buddy... which city are you located in.... well honestly its gonna be difficult to get a buyer for both items together. im very keen on the bass. whats the price on the bass please... and whats the playabilty of the bass.... is it in perfect working condition... any upgrades or modifications...

cheers,
    Adrian

3. adriandmello

adriandmello

Dec 6, 2007
    PS... also how is the action on the bass.... i like it low as i tap a bit... cheers .. adrian

4. The Bass plays & sounds fine and all works great. (no Mods-all original)
    I'm located about 20 minutes east of Lansing, MI (Williamston)
    The action might be a bit high currently for tapping - ill take it to a luthiere buddy to have some adjustments tweaked

5. i have had some requests if i would sell the bass seperatly. Although it was my original intention to sell as a pair, i would consider $1600.oo for just the bass, ca$h price (pickup only or meet at a reasonable distance)

6. b u m p .

7. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    Nice bass in your avatar :) Bump for a fellow resident of the Enchanted Mitten.

8. Thanx A P
    she's a beauty & awesome tone (but i'm sure you alresdy know that)

9. Kubicki bump

10. $1600.oo pick up or + shipping

11. bumparooney

12. saturday bump

13. bumpski

14. adriandmello

adriandmello

Dec 6, 2007
    still thinking about it man. i messaged u on ebay and craigslist too i think, didnt get a reply.... anyway still working on the finances... how much would shipping to washinton dc be? and whats the condition of the bass on a scale of 1-10....was a bit concerned about the high action though... how are the frets by the way... do they have a lot left in them

15. ill get a shipping estimate to D.C.
    the action is not super high, its not super low tho
    condition : maybe 6-7 on looks on body(dents/dings/scratches/etc . . . . used-not abused); but a 10 on functionability (frets/hardware/electronics/etc . . . are fine)

16. adriandmello

adriandmello

Dec 6, 2007
  17. adriandmello

adriandmello

Dec 6, 2007
    sent u a pm too

18. i'll take some more pix & send them - hopefully by tonite

19. adriandmello

adriandmello

Dec 6, 2007
    sent you a pm basszillla.... hey msg me your phone number buddy