1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD La Bella White Nylon Tape Wound 6-string set, 40" winding length

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by szusman, May 29, 2017.

1. szusman

szusman Supporting Member

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    I bought this set of La Bella White Nylon Tape Wound strings with custom 40" winding for a special bass with an unusual tailpiece/bridge. Unfortunately, I don't love the low tension. They feel awesome on the surface, but they are a little too loose for my taste. (I prefer a rather high-tension string.) So these are up for sale. I paid $70 shipped, and you can have them for $40/obo shipped. They are virtually new.

Note: the high C string is actually 42" winding length, whereas the low B to G is 40". And though they are called "white nylon" they basically are clear (and look like silver strings).

Re trades: I always need extra long strings, preferably Blue Steel or DR High Beams, 5 string set.

Attached Files:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021