1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland 44-01 Limited Edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rbeck47, Jul 3, 2016.

1. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Price:
    $550
    Strings:
    Beautiful 2011 Lakland Limited Edition 44-01, made in Indonesia. This particular year the limited edition color was a blue quilted maple top, which is definitely eye catching. The original owner bought it new in 2015 as "new old stock," so it is young for its age. Can't find any blemishes, dings, scratches, etc. - it's in excellent condition. The bass has the standard Bartolini MK-1 pickups and 3-band preamp and Hipshot licensed tuning keys. Pull up the volume control and you're in passive mode. Weighs 8-1/2 lbs. on the bathroom digital scale. The only modification from original was to add Duncan straplocks buttons. I bought this recently and thought I'd try again, but I'm just not made for active basses, and it would be a shame to have it just sit in the corner and feel neglected. Paypal preferred, will sell and ship, insured, in the CONUS only for $550. Roadrunner gig bag included. Smoke-free environment. No trades.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  2. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Very nice!

rbeck47 likes this.
  3. Mike A

Mike A

Oct 3, 2002
    Kentucky
    Man, that's sharp. I assume it's the standard 1.6" neck?

rbeck47 likes this.
  4. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Yes, standard neck.

5. Polk Salad

Polk Salad Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2007
    Very nice!

6. Stryder

Stryder

Oct 21, 2009
    Sacramento
    messaged in conversation.

7. bassguyky48

bassguyky48 Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Central KY./Danville
    I love this bass!!! Somebody buy it before I do something stupid with my savings account !!