No longer available Lakland 55-14

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Natropath, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Natropath

Natropath

Apr 13, 2010
    Price:
    Strings:
    As part of a big bass purge, this is my Lakland 55-14 in candy apple red with a maple neck. These are US made and really excellent instruments. The bass is a 35" scale with standard Lakland electronics. I opted to switch out the case with a MONO Vertigo gig bag, so that's what I'll be shipping it with. The bass weighs a bit over 9.5 lbs. They are no longer making the US standards in Candy Apple Red, so this is a good chance to get one now.

The fit and finish on this bass are perfect. The neck is super straight and the truss rod works well. The body is free of wear or any other kind of marks. The back of the neck is a bit smoother than the rest of the neck finish, as the bass comes standard with a satin finish neck.

I'm asking $1800 shipped. As usual, I'll knock off 100 bucks for local pickup. I'm on the far north side of Chicago, and I'd be willing to meet up somewhere as well.

If possible, contact me through my email, [email protected].

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. Natropath

Natropath

Apr 13, 2010
    PM's replied.

3. Natropath

Natropath

Apr 13, 2010
    Bump for a great bass.

4. Natropath

Natropath

Apr 13, 2010
    Bump. Please feel free to make an offer.

5. bslayton

bslayton Boogie Bri

Sep 25, 2008
    Hudsonville, MI
    Liking it!

6. Natropath

Natropath

Apr 13, 2010
    Price change bump. I'd really like to move this soon. Please and thank you!

7. Natropath

Natropath

Apr 13, 2010
    Price Change bump. Looking for a local-ish buyer to sell this fast. I'll drive 2-3 hours to meet up.

8. MinHa Chang

MinHa Chang

Jan 19, 2015
    South Korea
    Is it available to deliver abroad to South Korea? I know that you're looking for local buyers, but if it's okay for you, I can even pay more for prices.