1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland Skyline Decade, Translucent Burgundy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by derekfrank, Jan 15, 2021.

1. derekfrank

derekfrank Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2008
    Burbank, CA
    Price:
    $900
    Strings:
    United States
    Selling my Lakland Skyline Decade bass... I'm the original owner, bought it directly from Lakland in 2009, and it has been treated with the utmost care by myself and a few professional guitar/bass techs. Translucent burgundy finish, stock Chi-Sonic pickups, stock volume-volume-tone configuration, with a couple small upgrades: Hipshot Xtender on the E string, and Dunlop Dual-Design Straploks. Excellent condition, with a couple slight dings/scratches: One on the headstock, one on the back of the body in the arm contour, and some ever-so-subtle buckle rash on the back of the body. Those imperfections are shown in the photos. Other than that, it's a great playing and sounding bass... I just haven't played it much in recent years, and it's time to thin the herd a little. Selling for $900 + $50 shipping CONUS. Lakland Full.jpg Lakland Body.jpg Lakland Neck.jpg Lakland Headstock.jpg Lakland Headstock 2.jpg Lakland Body back.jpg Lakland Back.jpg For more details on the bass via Lakland, check out: Skyline Series Decade - Lakland Bass Guitars
    Lakland Full.jpg Lakland Full.jpg Lakland Body.jpg Lakland Neck.jpg Lakland Headstock.jpg Lakland Headstock 2.jpg Lakland Body back.jpg Lakland Back.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    GregC, JeffJ2112 and Dabndug like this.
  2. HotelX

HotelX Supporting Member

I’ve always wanted one of these. Do you know the weight?

3. derekfrank

derekfrank Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2008
    Burbank, CA
    Lakland lists it at 8.8 lbs. I’ve seen people list them here between 8.5 and 9 pounds. Balances great, no neck dive at all.

eadg98005 likes this.
  4. halfwound121

halfwound121 Supporting Member

These are fabulous. The necks are very easy to play. I owned one and sold it after buying a US model. This is especially nice because of the truss rod wheel. Newer ones have the adjustment at the headstock.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021