SOLD Lakland USA Bob Glaub 5/55-64

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fred312b, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Price:
    Strings:
    NO TRADES!!! Hello TB, doing some thinning of the herd. Listing most of my basses as I can't decide which to keep, so I'll let you all decide. This is a very nice bass, but they all are, hence the problem.

For sale only is a Lakland USA Bob Glaub 5 (now called the 55-64). This is serial #7, and I'm guessing it's a 2009. Bass is in EXCELLENT shape, with only one mark and some finish swirling.
    fullsizeoutput_531.jpeg fullsizeoutput_52e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_52f.jpeg NjMQunCXRW2OLXg75AvezQ.jpg yO6bXw84QYi0B9RXrJvp3A.jpg dJ6HNR6sT7OK4yA3WOY+sA.jpg INoQ5dK2Rxe%uCPIG%ewFA.jpg fullsizeoutput_52d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_52c.jpeg Qswgp5yLRYioENHQwyN+jg.jpg hM3cBgm7QC6NdS8DcJCS6g.jpg dWIKHkuDR7C02XW6a51k9g.jpg 1sNDcoaXQbS6CSReuLWeGQ.jpg wWCnLwvCSoaQ4MxUHcCOpA.jpg o3Y%uHpNS4yyD3ynjUGzLA.jpg T%WAxAP8QM6uB7zj1gPPkw.jpg q1vHaVlUSQq4Jmril05kAg.jpg

Welcome to Lakland

- alder body, quarter sawn maple neck, rosewood fingerboard.
    - Nordstrand pickup and passive electronics
    - nice weight at 8lbs, 12oz (8lbs, 11.5oz on my postal scale)
    - currently strung with DR Legend flat wounds
    - includes Lakland cream OHSC
    - to get a new one, you'd have to order it from Lakland, as it isn't a production model.

Asking $2500 shipped to the lower 48. NO TRADES!!! I take PayPal and Zelle. I'm on the NW side of Chicago, local deal saves shipping. Any questions or want more pictures, let me know.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  2. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    These are really really great basses!

If you want an excellent P5 look no further!

And a great seller!

tom grossheider and Fred312b like this.
  3. funkyjudge

funkyjudge Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Langhorne, PA, USA
    Good lawd.....that's a classic beauty!

Fred312b likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021