SOLD Lecompte P4T4 DARKSTAR!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rumblefisher, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    Long story short (sparing the sob story) L O V E the bass, the craftsmanship, the sound, everything...
    Traded 2K+ worth of stuff, but need to liquidate for many various reasons. I have 1 DS pickup and this bass has inspired me to hold onto it for a future project...it does sound that great.
    Willing to take the hit for cash. Check or MO strongly preferred.

http://www.talkbass.com/threads/nbd-lecompte-darkstar-p4t4-51-p-style.1125633/#post-16811830

It's not mint, but it's not abused. The headstock is ding free, but there are a few little bumps on the body, mainly around the perimeter (from leaning against an amp on the ground I guess). Nothing egregious, nothing through the paint, typical little dings you'll put on it 1st gig anyway. 9/10 condition.

$1550 shipped CONUS. Let's get this done sooner rather than later...I'm growing quite attached to it and would like to do this Band-Aid style.

Attached Files:

2. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Very cool

3. MLysh

MLysh

Oct 11, 2007
    MD/DC/VA
    Message sent.

4. Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Pm's answered.

Just some general information,

34 scale, 1.5 neck, D profile, a bit thinner than standard Fender necks...think Fullerton RI or older Warwicks.
    Weight is closer to 8 lbs than 9, don't have an exact measurement but I'd bet it's 8 on the button.

5. Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Couple of buyers interested, lots of tire kicking. It's a sweet bass, guys

6. bob59

bob59

Oct 19, 2012
    san fran
    Can you get a accurate weight?

7. Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Eventually...back home Saturday, I literally just live in the hospital weeks at a time now

8. Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    sold pending payment

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 24, 2021