1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lehle RMI Basswitch Sonic Spark Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Grahams Groove, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Price:
    FullSizeRender.jpg

This pedal is a fantastic tool for tube emulation, EQ shaping, boosting, and even some light breakup/overdrive when you push the gain. The bottom two controls are extremely interactive for tonal shaping, and the enhance control can be used to add in harmonic content and sparkle. I was using this for bass, but it works well for guitar and keys too. Just selling because I have too many boost/OD pedals and cannot justify keeping them all.

The pedal is in excellent shape with no velcro or residue on the back - the rubber feet are still attached. No original box - but I do have a printed version of the manual. $215 shipped - CONUS.

The Basswitch Sonic Spark integrates a harmonic overtone generator into a complex EQ section that will make your bass sound shine over stages, studios and rehearsal rooms. This sonic flavour enhancer is equipped with Lehle True Sound Technology, which means it switches via goldplated relays, has a discrete JFET input stage and works internally with 18 V. The Basswitch Sonic Spark has a gain control of +/-15 dB.

A couple good demos. I will say (and have in other threads about the Sonic Spark), the videos don't fully translate the sparkle and fatness that this thing adds when you hear it in person...

FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    loopee and ExaltBass like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021