1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lemur Laguna Upright $2995

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by danscats, Oct 6, 2013.

1. danscats

danscats

Jun 8, 2011
    nice bass! , email if interested, thanks dlauter@me.com

Lemur Laguna bass, all real-wood (not plywood). I purchased it 7-8 years ago, and is perfect condition.
    It has a beautiful sound, great for classical and jazz music. This bass has a very smooth ebony wood neck, and is not hard on the hands to play like some basses.

also available optional :
    Fishman Full
    Circle Pickup
    Pro-EQ Platinum
    EQ/DI/Preamp

Attached Files:

2. Ryker_M

Ryker_M

May 10, 2012
    London, Ontario
    Can I ask where you might be located please?

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Classified forum rules require that all profiles be filled out before placing a FS ad. I will delete this message once this requirement is met.

4. danscats

danscats

Jun 8, 2011
    Hi, the Laguna upright is in Chappaqua, near NYC, if you have a friend in this area they are welcome to come play it :)

5. danscats

danscats

Jun 8, 2011
    Hi Chris, sorry, don't know the forum protocol, just trying to help my son sell one of his basses. I don't really have a profile.

6. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Your profile is the place on this site where others can see information relating to who you are. For instance, click on my name in this post, and you will be taken to my profile. Most importantly for you for the purposes of this thread, people will need to know where you are. To edit your Talkbass profile, go to the upper left of your screen and click on "My Talkbass", then in the control panel, select "Edit Profile" I think you'll know what to do from there.