SOLD Like New TC Electronic Polytune 3 Chromatic Polyphonic Tuner & Buffer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bassworship1, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Price:
    This is 1 month old and selling to get the Black version. It is like brand new and and I should still have box for it. It has velcro on back but can be removed or left. I will ship for $70 clear to me and $5 extra I have a 9v Powersupply never used with it.

TC Electronic Polytune 3 Chromatic Polyphonic Tuner & Buffer

Whether you're a mega rock star, a seasoned pro or a passionate bedroom shredder, PolyTune 3 gets you in tune quickly and accurately. Depending on your needs, you can choose polyphonic mode for tuning all strings at the same time for your live gig, chromatic mode for more precision during a songwriting session, and strobe mode for the ultimate in precision when you're laying down tracks.Get Buffed!

PolyTune 3 includes the iconic Bonafide Buffer, our renowned guitar buffer that ensures zero signal degradation - no matter how long a cable you need to run! Think of it as a tuner on steroids that constantly protects your precious tone.

PolyTune 3 Features:

• Built-in, high quality BonaFide Buffer
    • Selectable True Bypass / True Buffer modes
    • "Always On" tuning mode
    • Ultra-compact polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
    • Quickly get in tune with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
    • Built-in all-analog Bonafide Buffer circuitry preserves your tone through long cable runs and convoluted pedal boards
    • Polyphonic tuning lets you tune all your strings at once
    • Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
    • Ultra-precise strobe tuner gives you ±0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
    • Exceptional buffer keeps your tone transparent and crisp with a 1 M½ input, 100 ½ output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
    • Switchable true bypass / buffer modes let you optimize signal integrity for any setup
    7CA70B56-7581-4E95-B88E-63F89A887BDA.jpeg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021