1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

For Sale Line 6 Relay G50 & Lehle P-Split Signal Splitter/Doubler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Bottoms_Up!, Jan 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond.

Apr 14, 2009
    Worcester, MA
    Price:
    See Ad
    I have a Line 6 Relay G50 and a Lehle P-Split signal splitter/doubler up for grabs. No longer playing live and no longer have the need to run 2 amps.

I'll get some actual pics up this afternoon.

Line 6 Relay G50 in original packaging and comes with the Sure WA34 right-angle plug. Designed to fit on your pedal-board. What can I say? This is probably THE best wireless unit I have ever owned. Period. It is in excellent condition. $200 shipped ConUS.

73924_clipped-edefd1a30b1fec18f4f03792b9ae35a7.jpg

The Line 6 Relay G50 - Guitar Wireless System

The Lehle P-Split is a fantastic little passive box that allows you to split your signal into 2 without any loss whatsoever. I used it to run 2 amps (a la Chris Squire), but you can do whatever your imagination tells you (amp/DI, etc). This thing is built like a brick poopiehouse. $85 shipped ConUS.

p%20split%20uses.jpg

Lehle P-Split II

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond.

Apr 14, 2009
    Worcester, MA
    G50 is sold!

3. Antman3820

Antman3820 Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    I'll take the p split

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021