1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

LowEndJazz Classic 7/21

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by graberbass, Jul 25, 2012.

1. graberbass

graberbass

Mar 10, 2012
    FS LowEndJazz Classic 7/21. Alder body, Lake Placid Blue, rosewood fingerboard 3 piece maple neck, 7 string, 21 fret. Active/passive, 2 band EQ. Pickups are Benavente stacked humbuckers, with a single/dual coil tap. Preamp is Low End, which is made by Brian Barrett. String spacing is 18mm at the bridge. The neck is great, the standard neck is a 3-piece maple neck which is very stable. The neck is also pretty thin front-to-back which really helps playability. Hipshot Ultralite Tuners, Hipshot A style bridge. It also has FretFX leds that are removable. This bass sounds great! Super tight low B. On my scale it is somewhere between 11 and 12 pounds, I don’t know how accurate it is. I’ve provided a You Tube link,

The bass was checked out by Brian Barrett recently. There is a little ding that I tried to show in one of the pictures. I am asking $1375.00 shipped.

2. TheBasicBassist

TheBasicBassist

Jan 8, 2009
    Newark, DE
    Endorsing Artist: Rosado Guitars
    GORGEOUS BASS. Do want.