1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MarkBass 610 HLF New Condition 1200 Watts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bassistman, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Bassistman

Bassistman

Feb 3, 2009
    Sunny South Florida
    Endorsing Artist for Genz Benz
    MarkBass STD610HF (6 ohm) oops sorry not HLF thats Ampeg..... I Bought this cabinet new and have other big road rigs. Barely been played through and never left my rehesal room. It's a 9.75 on a scale of 1-10 condition and I love the cabinet, but I am going to stick with my other tour rigs for now, and I need to eliminate the gear that I do not use. $800 and you pay shipping of about 100 lbs.

To see some pics, go to Miami Craigs List (music inst.) and put in MarkBass 610 on the search....my pics will not upload on Talkbass right now for whatever reason. Call me for more e-mailed pics and info at 954-553-8040 or e-mail me at Bassistman@aol.com

I also have a GK1001 amp in perfect new condition in a 2 space SKB rack also in new condition, barley used. $500

I might consider a package deal for the 2, and I prefer a local sale if possible.

Attached Files:

2. Bassistman

Bassistman

Feb 3, 2009
    Sunny South Florida
    I got a pic on but it's kinda crappy sorry....too high no ones interested??

3. BobD

BobD

Nov 15, 2011
    Chicago
    I want that amp, but im sooo broke.

4. Bassistman

Bassistman

Feb 3, 2009
    Sunny South Florida
    Ya Love it as well but I have so many rigs and 1 has to go.