SOLD Maruszczyk 5 string Elwood 5a-24

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MattyMcMattface, May 17, 2021.

1. MattyMcMattface

MattyMcMattface Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2005
    Ellicott City, MD
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Hello low-end family!

I'm needing to free up some funds, so I've decided to part with the Maruszczyk 5er that I had built with tons of bells and whistles, but have barely put any hours on...The bass is in exceptional (9/10) condition and has never left my smoke/pet-free home.

Here are the details:
    Maruszczyk Elwood 5a-24
    -24 frets
    -34" scale
    -Swamp ash body in Sterling White (subtle sparkle in light, but not distracting at all)
    -Birds-eye maple neck (w/ carbon rods); matte finish on neck
    -Pau ferro fingerboard (9.5" radius) w/ Mother-of-pearl dots
    -Luminay side markers
    -Hipshot Ultralight tuners with an Xtender on the bottom (to drop to A...or D, if you string it E-C); Hipshot A-style aluminum bridge
    -19mm string spacing
    -Schaller security locks
    -Delano Sonar 3MS preamp (pull pot for active/passive)
    -Delano PC5AL/M2 and MC5FE pickups w/ mini switch for bridge pickup (series/single/parallel)

And the question on everyone's mind....drumroll...9lb 8oz

When ordering, I couldn't decide which color pick guard to go with, so I ordered three to interchange (all will be included).
    The bass would include shipping (CONUS), the factory gig bag and a leather Maruszczyk strap. Please reach out with any questions or for additional/specific photos. Thanks for looking!
    IMG_1140.jpg IMG_1141.jpg IMG_1152.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  2. Kevin Guin

Kevin Guin Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Chicago, USA
    PM'd

MattyMcMattface likes this.
  3. tobynjake

tobynjake Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2011
    NC
    Maruszczyk build a real quality bass.
    I love myJake 5.
    GLWTS.

MattyMcMattface likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021