No longer available Maruszczyk Elwood 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jeffb28451, Apr 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jeffb28451

jeffb28451 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Leland NC
    Price:
    $900
    Strings:
    That's $900 shipped CONUS.

Beautiful Olympic white. Haussel double coils and passive give a superb vintage sound to this 8 1/2 lb. bass. Have factory gig bag and build sheet. The binding, Hipshots, bone nut, etc. had this one go out the door at about $1850. I've used it twice and in the last month,have gone real deep on an R Bass, a Hotwires, and a Status (please don't tell my Wife!), so even some of my nicest instruments have to go to replace my sagging bank account! This bass is unblemished and if it sells, great, if not, I have a really nice Jazz bass made by one of the best makers of production basses in Europe.

• If you've even considered a USA Fender Jazz, (and I've had an Elite) you really could save big and get a sound like you'd have to pay big (vintage) bucks for. P3250113.JPG P3250112.JPG P3250112.JPG P3250114.JPG P3250115.JPG P3250117.JPG P3250118.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    alanhasradar likes this.
  2. Sounds like no thread on this one?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021