SOLD Matt Pulcinella Level 5 FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bultaco, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bultaco

bultaco

Feb 29, 2008
    Hello All, this is a follow up post. I have had my MPG Level 5 on E bay twice this summer with NO BIDS!???!! *** is the matter with us humans!!!!!!!!!?????????!!
    MPG's are amazing and wonderful and light and the best balanced basses out there. Why am I selling? I'm slowly switching over to 4 strings; as I am singing lead and I need to simplify my playing. I have another Level 5 I am keeping as my main 5.

I will consider a trade offer on any 4 string. Bass was $1,999.00 new in 2008. One owner. MINT condition.

I don't know how you all post large pics.. when I post, they are tiny. E mail me for large pics.
    [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. linken4000

linken4000 Supporting Member

May 4, 2010
    Minnesota
    trade pmed.

3. sirmike75

sirmike75

Jul 16, 2009
    Arlington,Texas
    pm'd

4. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    MPGs are AWESOME basses! (And FYI, you have to post a price in your listing if it's "FS")

As for pics, if they are on photobucket, just copy the IMG code and put it in your listing. If you do that, it does this:

MPGLevel5001E.gif

5. bultaco

bultaco

Feb 29, 2008
    Thanks, I thought I did put the for sale price.. I see now I only listed what it cost me..

6. Commreman

Commreman Faith, Family, Fitness, and Frets Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Matt makes amazing basses and is a no BS guy to boot. I met him while I was in Tim Cloonan's shop in Philly a couple of years back.

What is the scale on this bass? Electronics?

7. Moe Monsarrat

Moe Monsarrat

Jul 30, 2006
    Austin, Tx.
    Endorsing artist:Regenerate Guitar Works Carvin, Micheal Kelly Guitars
    PM sent.

8. sirmike75

sirmike75

Jul 16, 2009
    Arlington,Texas
    this is mine!!

9. bultaco

bultaco

Feb 29, 2008
    Made a deal.. Thanks everyone for you interest.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.