1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MESA BASS PRODIGY MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bassplayer315, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Bassplayer315

Bassplayer315 Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2014
    New Jersey
    Price:
    IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG Up for sale is my like new Mesa Prodigy head. I have owned this amp for about a year and really love the tone, 250 watt all tube goodness. I hate to part with this head as it the best I have ever owned but in need of cash and no longer in need of high power amp. I purchased from Sweetwater last August and ships in the Mesa box that it came in. I have the books and cover also. I have been running a pair of Subway 12's and she sounds fantastic. Weight I believe is 29lbs so she is easy to carry. I will split exact shipping cost. No trades.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    kwdhsk likes this.
  2. Bassplayer315

Apr 4, 2014
    New Jersey
    pending sale from another site.

3. Bassplayer315

Apr 4, 2014
    New Jersey
    Sold

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021