1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Bass Prodigy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RCLakin, Nov 12, 2018.

1. RCLakin

RCLakin Supporting Member

May 21, 2014
    Duvall, WA
    Price:
    Selling my Mesa Bass Prodigy with all its tubey goodness! Switchable 125w/250w power selection and lots of tone options makes this amp really versatile. I've enjoyed it for a couple years, and now I'm looking to try something else.

I'm second owner, having bought this from a TB'er couple years back. The amp was overhauled and got new tubes in 2016 (docs available and will be shipped to new owner). I'm an amateur player; only had this on stage twice and occasional garage jam sessions. Rest of the time its been in my home office. This amp has never been pushed to its limits and always been treated the right way. It's time for someone else to enjoy its glowing blue KT88's!

I'll send Head, power cord, and factory cover in original box.

Price $1100 shipped to CONUS.

If you are in Seattle area: Mesa Bass Prodigy - TUBE Bass Head

Price is firm since I need cash to fund the next thing on my GAS list!

Reply or PM with any additional questions.

Thanks for looking!
    1480047643258619047192. 1480047670350-68656689.

20171023_060921.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    scottm and Mpike like this.
  2. funkyjudge

funkyjudge Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Langhorne, PA, USA
    Does this one have the “pull/boost” function on the gain knob? I believe that Mesa Engineering added this feature a year or so into production, so some people refer to this as the “second generation” or “Gen 2” Prodigy 4-88.

3. RCLakin

May 21, 2014
    Duvall, WA
    No, this does not have the 'pull boost' switch.

funkyjudge likes this.
  4. RCLakin

May 21, 2014
    Duvall, WA
    Sold on Reverb.com!