1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa / Boogie Bass Prodigy 4:88, Excellent +

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Christopher DBG, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Christopher DBG

Christopher DBG Commercial User

May 18, 2015
    Westerly, RI
    Luthier/Owner, Christopher Bass Guitar
    Price:
    Mesa / Boogie Bass Prodigy 4:88, Excellent+ condition. No scratches, dents, etc. I'd say like new, but you might find some dust or a dog hair on it somewhere.

Two brand new Mesa power tubes. This amp has a half power switch which I used 99% of the time, so the tubes driving the half power were replaced.

Mesa cover and home made dust cover (easier to get on and off), power cord included.

I am the second owner. Amp was bought new May 30, 2015, so transferable warranty is good until May 30, 2020.

Price is $1150 shipped in the lower 48. No international sale, no trades. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Gusto421

Gusto421

Feb 24, 2015
    Middleton NH
    pm sent

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021