1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Boogie Engineering M3 Carbine rackmount Bass head amp.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NickDPA87, Jan 20, 2018.

1. NickDPA87

NickDPA87

May 22, 2014
    Price:
    $600
    Officially putting this on the market. 300 watt tube hybrid Mesa bass head with pull low feature on the bass EQ pot that adds more low end response, a balanced line out with level control, and plenty of power to blast your way through loud guitarists and hard hitting heavy handed drummers. I would be including a soft SKB rack case that this amp has lived in since I got it. This is a really sweet amp and nails that warm, full, punchy tube tone, for being a MOSFET powered, tube preamp bass amp. 300 watts at 4ohms, 150 watts at 8ohms, 2 1/4” speaker inputs, effects loop with bypass and direct out with ground/lift. It’s seriously an amazing amp, and it’s a hell of a foundation for bass preamp, overdrive and effects pedals. And it’s USA made quality, even better: it’s Mesa engineering quality. This is the best bang for your buck and it’s better quality than most bass amps selling for what I’m asking. Your ears, your bass, the sound engineer and your band will thank you for buying this sexy beast! Why I’m selling it? Well, it just doesn’t suit the sound I’m going for, and I could use the cash from this amp to put to more outlandish and, more lame, but for better financial purposes. They don’t make this model anymore, and this is a steal of a deal for this amp, with the rack case carrying bag included. $600 obo cash or PayPal would take this sweet amp home, and shipping is free inside the continental United States! If you’re local to the Denver metro area, I’ll discount the price for local pickup or delivery.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  2. Sweet deal!!!

3. 73_Blazer

73_Blazer

Jan 16, 2018
    They are sweet amps. I have the M3 combo