SOLD Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 412 Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by moreblues, Aug 8, 2019.

1. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    TX, N.Y. and FL.
    Price:
    6667F82E-3F82-467C-8521-EE60191E1DDE.jpeg CEAD8EBD-F05D-4278-827E-7299EC46DF9E.jpeg Here is my Mint Condition Mesa PH412...I do not take the word mint lightly...This one was a back up and was never ever used except in my home briefly! Mint as you just bought it new with under 20 hours. Includes the Mesa cover.
    Of all of the cabinets I’ve owned and still do this is by far the best!
    A Mesa subway 215 will cost you 1600.And this completely blows that cab away!
    Even prefer it over my Bergantino NV412T .
    I bought this brand new from Sweetwater.
    This baby is a lot easier to move around then you would think.
    Get a cab that is built for a lifetime with monster tone!!
    Of course either local pickup or I will drive to meet another fellow T’ber halfway within a reasonable distance.
    If you need moe photos just ask...cheers my friends

Standard Powerhouse 4x12 Bass Cabinet | MESA/Boogie®

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  2. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    TX, N.Y. and FL.
    Received a 50% deposit to be picked up in mid september. And he is driving from Illinois...which is part of a much larger road trip!
    That definitely trumps the... I'd walk a mile for a camel...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  3. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    GREAT Cab..... Worth every penny!

moreblues likes this.
  4. 4stringmf

4stringmf

Mar 2, 2008
    San Francisco
    I have one too, and I consider myself luck to have it!

He definitely has me beat. I had to drive 75 miles to get mine, and thought I may have been going overboard.....definitely worth the trip to NY!

moreblues likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 16, 2021