1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Boogie Subway D-800, excellent

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by OldSchool50, Oct 2, 2017.

1. OldSchool50

OldSchool50 OldSchool50 Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Connecticut
    Price:
    $550
    Just picked up a tube-tone Mesa Prodigy so I am putting this low mileage Mesa Subway D-800 in excellent condition up for sale. I bought it six months ago from the original owner here on TB and it’s never been gigged by me or left my home. I’ve probably put in 4 hours of practice time, that’s it. In excellent condition, with gig bag, power cord and manual. All runs as it should.
    It was first purchased in March 2016. I registered my purchase with Mesa so it still has 3.5 years on the transferable warranty.

$550 shipped in original box CONUS only. No trades please.

IMG_2988. IMG_2990. IMG_2992. IMG_2993. IMG_2995.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. Hi OldSchool50, would you ship this baby to germany ? Could you consider a price of 500 USD ?
    I Could pay py Paypal, which is the easiest way to transfer money to USA. I could even offer a trade ( I have a nice Glockenkland Duo 2x10 enclosure.... Kind regards from Germany, Chris ( In case of any doubt - I bought several Alembics from this forum and if you ask google, you will find me and my family in 5 min. :) )

3. OldSchool50

OldSchool50 OldSchool50 Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Connecticut
    Sorry, CONUS only. Still available.