1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa M6 Carbine - Philadelphia area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dangerouscello, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dangerouscello

dangerouscello I wore a suit under this Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Hello TB'ers!

I picked up this Mesa M6 Carbine (né Fathom) in a trade locally, but I really don't need it. I played a little bit on it, and while it's an awesome amp and incredibly powerful, it's just not for me. So it's up here for sale!

It's in absolute showroom condition. Traded to me by a nice older gentleman playing in a wedding band, I don't think the original warranty has been registered. It appears to have been bought in 2010, and the warranty is transferable, so I'm going to get in touch with him and see if I can get a receipt. Depending how it works out, it may or may not have a 2 year warranty that can be transferred to you!

It comes with the original manual and an extra set of fuses. It may come with an extra tube as well, I will check when I get home. I can even include a Speakon cable in pretty good shape.

I'm asking for [DEL]$900[/DEL] $850 shipped since it comes with some extras and a possible warranty. I'll adjust the price accordingly when I get in touch with the gentleman.

I'm not looking for too much in trades, I'm taking the bar exam in July so I could use the cash. That said, a Darkglass pedal could change my mind..

I'll add pictures of the amp later, but I assure you it's a pristine amp that looks just like the pictures on google images. Thanks for looking!

2. dangerouscello

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Bump

3. dangerouscello

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Bump for talking to Mesa about getting the warranties on this (and my new Powerhouse 2x12) registered! Hopefully some good news soon, for anyone who wants to crush guitarists with MOSFET POWER

Also, price drop. $850 shipped.

Here's a picture, too! Cab might be sold at a later date.

107jnzq.

4. Hello, does it have the 110/220v switch on the back and if so would you ship to Ireland? Thanks

5. dangerouscello

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    I will check and get back to you. Shipping to Ireland is going to be expensive, so PM me about it when you get a chance.

Also, for everyone reading, the warranty is official. It's under warranty with Mesa until 1/22/2015.

6. dangerouscello

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    SOLD to funkometer! Thread closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.