1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa M9 Carbine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by emart, Nov 30, 2018.

1. emart

emart Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    For sale is a Mesa M9 Carbine bass amp and footswitch, produced in 2012, in very good condition. I purchased this in a local deal about a year ago. Shortly after a purchased it I took it to Mesa (which is local to me) and had them perform the recommended transformer upgrade, and have used it in my rehearsal studio since then. I am only selling it because I have too much gear.

The amp works perfectly. Very strong and very loud. I liked having the compressor onboard and had the unit set up with two different tones using the footswitch and the EQ bank. Excellent midrange control and a very well conceived amp for performance.

The case of the unit shows some rack wear on the top and bottom but the front and rear face plates are very clean and show little wear. When I purchased the amp it was racked and when I removed it the unit had no rubber feet, so I attached some temporary feet since the unit has not been racked in my studio. The amp comes with a power cable, footswitch, and TRS cable for the footswitch. The manual is available on the Mesa website here: http://www.mesaboogie.com/media/User Manuals/m9Carbine_131120.pdf

I have the original factory shipping box and materials so I will ship this anywhere in the continental USA if the buyer pays shipping costs.

$750 plus shipping, Paypal preferred. Continental USA only, please.

I am not interested in trades.

Thanks for looking.
    IMG_5447.JPG IMG_5440. IMG_5439. IMG_5438. IMG_5443. IMG_5444. IMG_5437. IMG_5441. IMG_5442. IMG_5445. IMG_5446.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  2. snake23

snake23

Dec 3, 2006
    Could you tell a difference in output after the upgrade?

3. emart

emart Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    No, not at all. Very strong amp.

4. emart

emart Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Link to owner's manual added above.