1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Powerhouse 4x10 (4-ohm)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JanusZarate, Dec 5, 2016.

1. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Price:
    $600
    Up for sale is my Mesa PowerHouse Standard 4x10 (PH410) cab. This thing is a true tone and volume monster that lives up to its name. I used it over the last year at a handful of gigs and it kept up just fine against Mesa guitar half-stacks, heavy drummers, even bagpipes and synths. I usually had to turn down my amp to avoid drowning everyone else out!

This version is 4 ohms, 600W. It works wonderfully as a standalone cab, but can also be paired with a second cab if your head can handle 2 ohm loads.

The cab is in great condition. All original speakers. Cab corners were recently replaced and I can provide extras. It has two areas where the tolex is scuffed, but they are not easy to notice. The tolex itself is the older "rhino" type, which is much thicker and more durable than what Mesa is using now on their cabs.

Comes with standard-issue Mesa cab cover to keep your cab safe.

Asking price is $600 + shipping, PayPal only (or cash only if in picking up in person). Note that this cab is in the 90+ lb. range; this would not be cheap to ship, but I am happy to do it for an interested party willing to cover the costs. With that said, I strongly prefer a local deal. I am willing to drive within a reasonable distance and deliver the cab (PM for more details). I am located in the North Bay (SF Bay Area), only about 15 minutes from the Mesa HQ in Petaluma.

I'm not interested in any trades unless it's a Mesa Subway bass cab, any model (1x12, 1x15, or 2x10).

IMG_2997.JPG IMG_2970.JPG IMG_2994.JPG IMG_2988.JPG IMG_2993.JPG IMG_2986.JPG IMG_2972.JPG IMG_2996.JPG IMG_2992.JPG IMG_2987.JPG

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  2. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Price drop to $600!

3. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    On hold, sale pending