1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MESA PRODIGY AND BERGANTINO CN210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by speyer, May 3, 2016.

1. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Price:
    $900-$1250
    I have been going sorta old school with my playing over the past year so and I have found something I really want to try out. On the block to fund my search for tone is a minty Berg CN210 and a an Equally clean Mesa Bass prodigy. The Berg has never left my practice room and ships with a slip cover. The Mesa has amber colored LED's inside and has $200 worth of NOS preamp tubes which really fatten up the sound (NOS Brimar and mullards) and ships with a slip cover as well.

Both Items are pretty much new condition and sound glorious together or on their own IMHO. I think everyone pretty much knows everything there is to know here so if you have any questions - please shoot me a PM!

MESA PRODIGY - $1250 shipped

BERGANTINO CN210 - $900 shipped

PACKAGE DEAL - $2100 shipped

IMG_1396.JPG

SirMjac28 and StrangerDanger like this.
  2. Liam Wald

Liam Wald Supporting Member

May 17, 2011
    California Coast
    Now that's a sweet rig!

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Bump

4. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Pretty much zero interest from TB so I'm taking this off the market for now. I'm keeping the prodigy but letting go of the CN210 for $850. Search for the new FS thread if interested. Thx!

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021