1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Messina custom bass bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by pjb15, Nov 16, 2018.

1. pjb15

pjb15 Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Verona. NJ
    Price:
    Hello, I have a royal blue Messina custom bass bag for sale. This bag was custom made for my Kolstein Panormo and it fit it like a glove. When I sold the Panormo I kept the bag because it fit my other bass, a large 3/4, very well. Now I am using a new, smaller bass and with the smaller rib depth and shoulders it fits like grandmas nightgown.

In my opinion these are the best bass bags you can buy, the second I sell this I’ll send David the trace for my new bass and get one to fit the new bass.

This case is about 4 years old and it show almost no wear, all zippers and handles are perfect. Excellent condition. I’d rather not ship, it would be best to either meet in NYC or bring your bass to my place in Essex County NJ and see how it fits. Thanks for reading.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  2. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Can you let us know the dimensions and/or if this would fit an old American Standard?

3. pjb15

pjb15 Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Verona. NJ
    Thanks for your message. Check out this link, it has the dimensions for the same model Kolstein Panormo for sale out of Steve Swans shop. I’ll also see if I can track down a local American Standard and see if it fits.

1996 Kolstein Panormo · Steve Swan String Basses

4. pjb15

pjb15 Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Verona. NJ
    On hold