1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED MIJ Fender Geddy Lee Jazz W/Bartolinis

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MattB88, Jan 7, 2017.

1. MattB88

MattB88 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: LowEnd basses, DR Strings, Warm Audio, Shaw Audio
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a 1st year production 1998 Geddy Lee model with the original limited edition neckplate. It's in fantastic condition with only a couple of very small nicks on it. I put a set of hum cancelling bartolinis in it. It also has a set of Fender strap lock buttons on it. The neck is straight and action on it is low with no buzz. The weight is roughly 9 1/2 lbs.

As far as trades go I'm in the market for 5 string fretless basses preferably active. Feel free to contact me with other trades though. I'm always happy to entertain anything. I can also add other gear and/or cash in trade for the right bass.

If you're interested in purchasing the price will include shipping to lower 48 CONUS.
    IMG_1503.JPG IMG_1504.JPG IMG_1505.JPG IMG_1506.JPG

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. MattB88

MattB88 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: LowEnd basses, DR Strings, Warm Audio, Shaw Audio
    Thanks for the offer but not really the sound I'm looking for. Thanks for looking!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021