1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Dirnt Road Worn P bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RNG1, Apr 9, 2018.

1. RNG1

RNG1 Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Price:
    $680
    Strings:
    755A8584-C8AD-41DE-9704-538A444D16D5.jpeg 2D566135-83C1-419C-A312-A2E3C9504CE9.jpeg 7A12BC17-B9E2-46FB-9C09-0F8158B008D7.jpeg 6F05B4A5-2A43-497A-8E8D-45F68EACC002.jpeg

Hi all, selling this bass that I acquired here from another TB member a couple of years ago. Purchased really to use as a substitute for my old P bass that I was having a lot of work done on and it proved to be awesome which is the only reason I kept it for so long. I don’t have exact weight but it is significantly lighter than my old P bass which was another reason I held onto it. Very comfortable to play. The bass is in exactly the same condition as when I purchased it other than I had the pickup replaced with an Aguilar which IMO transformed it from a good sounding bass to a great one.

I will include the original pickup as well as a solid black pick guard that it came with. Someone recently pointed out to me that the bridge is not stock. I frankly never noticed nor ever had any issue but am pointing out if that is a concern for anyone. I will include the regular Fender bag as shown that is nothing spectacular but will help with protection if shipped.

Feel free to pm with any questions would prefer NY/NJ sale but will ship conus.

Thanks for looking.

Spidey2112 likes this.
  2. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    where in jersey?

3. RNG1

RNG1 Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2015
    I’m north east NJ. (Closter, Westwood ) I will be down in Union next week for a rehearsal, I do travel around a bit so you could pm to work out something.
    Thanks

4. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    any trade interests at all?

5. RNG1

RNG1 Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2015
    I’m pretty set right now, only selling to recoup an amp binge I went on. Only thing I’d be interested in is an on board 4 knob Sadowsky preamp as a partial trade if you happen to have...

6. Love your avatar -- brindle greyhound! I have a fawn now, but used to have a blue brindle.

RNG1 likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2020