1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Modulus Graphite --> 2009 Funk 4 with Lane Poor Upgrade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bioflava, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Bioflava

Bioflava Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    >>> For sale is my gorgeous sunburst Modulus Graphite Funk 4. This is a classic "old school" Modulus that was produced just before Modulus Graphite went bankrupt in 2009. I am the original and only owner and I'm only selling it because I've moved to short scale. This bass has a truss rod, it plays beautifully and with the Aguilar tone controls up sounds MASSIVE.

The front and rear of the bass are very clean (with one nearly imperceptible dent highlighted in the pictures). There are some minor cosmetic scratches at the heel (bottom) of the bass and along the top of the head stock (again, all pictured), but this bass has been carefully cared for (rarely gigged) and musically is in top shape.

Here are the details:
    • 34" scale Modulus Graphite 4-string bass guitar
    • Alder body with a carbon fiber neck
    • Aguilar OB-1 preamp (bass and treble boost only)
    • It has a single Legacy Lane Poor MM-style pickup (professionally installed)
    • It will ship with the original Seymour Duncan
    • Weight is ~9 lbs
    Note: This is listed on Reverb for $2,849 but I'm giving TB folks $50 off.

IMG_3076.jpg IMG_3094.jpg IMG_3077.jpg IMG_3080.jpg IMG_3084.jpg IMG_3085.jpg IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3077.jpg IMG_3092.jpg IMG_3101.jpg IMG_3108.jpg IMG_3073.jpg
    IMG_3074.jpg

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    bebi and Fred312b like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021