1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Modulus Sonic Hammer (Flea Bass, Funk Unlimited/FU)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dave79, Feb 27, 2016.

1. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Price:
    Strings:
    My favorite Modulus. 18V Bartolini preamp, 3 band EQ. Plenty of small wear marks but overall still a beautiful bass. Body has a couple stress cracks where the neck meets. Someone took some White Out and made a few of the side dots bigger. Comes with the pickguard, which has holes for a thumb rest. Includes strap with locks and a hard case also.

NO TRADES

The body shows the wood grain very well, my pics do not.

DSC02064_zpsnv5zrjmz.jpg

DSC02065_zps2spxtgjb.jpg

More Pics:

Sonic Hammer Slideshow by virginiastrings

2. Hey Dave - beautiful bass and I'm very interested. I've been watching it on eBay. I was curious as to whether some of the alterations (e.g. white out over the dots) can be easily corrected or are these permanent? Are the stress cracks near the neck significant or likely to affect long term instrument integrity?

Thanks Will

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021