1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Modulus VJ4 Jazz Bass with John East Pre-amp and Hipshot D-Tuner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 77jazzbass, Sep 30, 2018.

1. 77jazzbass

77jazzbass

Oct 24, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    Price:
    Strings:
    I really hate to do this, but medical bills necessitate selling my all time favorite bass. Up for sale, is my 1995 Modulus VJ4 Vintage Jazz Bass. Asking $1,500 shipped in the Contiguous United States. Probably the most ballsiest sounding bass I ever had. It really cuts through the mix, and I've always received compliments on the sound. Full photo gallery here: 1995 Modulus VJ4 Vintage Jazz Bass with John East Preamp and Hipshot D-Tuner | 2018-09-29 20.25.47.jpg 2018-09-29 20.28.01.jpg 2018-09-29 20.25.54.jpg

Upgrades include:
    • John East Pre-amp
    • Bassline Pickups
    • Hipshot D-tuner
    • Dunlop Straplok Strap Retainer System
    It is in very good condition with a couple of dings - one right below the serial number on the headstock, and one on the middle of the neck (see pictures). There are a few light scratches on the back. The neck is perfect - no truss rod was used in this year model.

Here are the specs:
    • Scale: 34"
    • Weight: 10.2 lbs. (on postal scale)
    • Color: Tobacco Sunburst
    • Includes original gig bag
    • Currently strung with DR High Beams .45-.105. I'll include a new set of DR Low-Riders .45-.105 for the new buyer.
    For sale only - no trade offers please. If you require additional pics, just let me know. I'd be happy to oblige.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

alangrus, JohnThomasson and Acoop like this.
  2. 77jazzbass

77jazzbass

Oct 24, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    P1030939.jpg P1030940.jpg

MycooLeeyun and Squinty Jones like this.
  3. RamblerKW

RamblerKW

Sep 13, 2014
    Very sad circumstances. Nothing but love for the Moddies. GLWTS.

77jazzbass likes this.
  4. 77jazzbass

77jazzbass

Oct 24, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    Last chance to get this - I have a pending offer on Reverb that I am seriously considering.

5. 77jazzbass

77jazzbass

Oct 24, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    Sold to a lucky buyer on Reverb.