SOLD Mogami Platinum Patch Pedal Effects Cable - 11" Inches with dual Angled Connectors

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbooty, Jul 12, 2020.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    $35
    For sale is a MINT Mogami Platinum 01RR Patch Cable which is 11" Inches in length with dual 90 degree angled connectors. I purchased this cable brand new, but then I ended up selling the preamp I was going to use it with. As such, it is basically New. Specifications from the Mogami website are shown below. I’m asking $35 including shipping to the CONUS with payment via PayPal. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!

2D06E1A5-7678-4269-8385-01C21B2EAF28.jpeg 9D8D8AC5-6729-4390-85B0-B0F9CED73F90.jpeg 65F14003-7809-49ED-AF4B-29FF08BD8F15.jpeg

Mogami Platinum Guitar - 01RR Overview:

This Mogami Platinum Series TS 1/4" Angled Male to TS 1/4" Angled Male Guitar Cable is a premium quality guitar cable using Mogami 20 AWG OFC (oxygen-free copper) cabling, for the highest level of transparency, purity, and power.

Mogami Platinum Guitar 01RR Patch Cable (11' inches)

• Neglex ™ OFC (oxygen-free copper) core for the highest level of transparency
    • Extremely low capacitance for extended high end
    • Carbon impregnated PVC eliminates vibration-induced noise
    • Gold-plated, copper core, corrosion-resistant connections

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021