1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mono M80 gig bag VG condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by szusman, Jan 23, 2018.

1. szusman

szusman Supporting Member

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    Here's a VG condition Mono M80 bag. It's a great design, light, decent front pocket storage.

If you are local, I'll come way down on the price. Otherwise, it's $180 shipped. Maybe this is better as trade bait?

Re trades: lately, I am into DNA cabs (210 preferred), Form Factor (112L or 210L), or would love to find either the Bergantino AE210 or the Bag End D10X-D (12" version), or maybe the slim Aguilar 210 (12" version). Also wanting to try the DNA-800 amp, or the Demeter 800D (the brown one). And I am also looking for another iGig bag, or maybe a nice leather gigbag. So, adding cash is definitely a possibility... :) I will also consider Moody leather straps and long scale 5-string sets (preferably nickel) with cash coming to me.

IMG_20180123_084919.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021