1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mono M80 GS1 Betty Strap, Levy Neoprene Strap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mattattack187, May 8, 2017.

1. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    Price:
    $25-35
    Each strap will be shipped USPS CONUS only.

Mono Betty GS1 Short strap. Adjustable from 40"-46" Pretty much new, it had strap locks but I did not modify the holes to fit them. $35 SOLD!

Levy's Neoprene strap. Adjustable from 48" - 57" Has the Schaller style (not official Schaller) strap lock springs (horseshoe ends) only. No screws or buttons. Strap holes have been widened to accommodate the strap lock ends. EDIT: I looked Levy's the strap over again after I put it up for sale as I haven't looked at it in a while and it looks like the hole I modified on the bottom of the strap has stretched a little. It still holds the lock but if you move around a lot there's a chance the horseshoe might pull out of it.

$25 but willing to negotiate due to that issue.

Dog not included.

IMG_0238.JPG

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  2. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    I'll take the Levy's

3. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Betty!

4. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    I'm going to stash that Levy's strap away, I wouldn't feel right sending that out with the condition that the hole is in. Thread done!.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021